Eclectic Institute, Aronia, 450 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Wonder Berry

Posted by Reviewer2562257 on Jun 14, 2009

I chose this product because I read somewhere online, and possibly through Dr. Weil that black chokeberries have big anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benifits. I feel better knowing I am getting a massive amount of anti-oxidants and if nothing else, I will look younger!

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013

Eclectic Institute, Aronia, 450 mg is a powerful antioxidant. If you are looking for an Aronia product that has a good price & quality ratio. Give this a go.

I've just started taking these...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

...after reading up the benefit of aronia. A lot for these supplements are for long-term use, so cost and number of caps becomes more of an issue than with products where you notice the results more quickly. I think Eclectic Institute is a very good company and I use a few of their POW-ders, so that, plus the reasonable price for 90 caps, means I7ll probably buy a second batch.