Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Aronia

Posted by Reviewer1327505 on Mar 25, 2010

I came across a review of this antioxidant in The Clinical Advisor (www.clinicaladvisor.com), in their Alternative Meds Update column in December. Based on that, I decided to try it. My partner and I have been taking three caps a day since January. It seems to work well as an anti-inflammatory, in this 65-year-old body. The main way I can tell is that I rarely reach for the ibuprofen bottle these days. No side effects.

High Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2016432 on Jul 23, 2010

We buy Aronia as a remedy for high blood-pressure. It is a well known supplement in our home country. So far it works as it supposed to.

THe Best

Posted by Reviewer1204932 on Feb 09, 2009

I received my order promptly and at an unbelievable price! I am telling everyone I know about Iherb. The Aronia, i can't find it in any store. The shops try to push Acai on me, but Aronia is the Best.

Aronia is the strongest antioxidant known to date

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Oct 26, 2011

My husband and I used Eclectic Institute Aronia for a beginning viral bronchitis, on the advice of a medical researcher(M.D.) who teaches in my program in botanical medicine. She emphasized that Aronia, be it as a syrup or in dry form, holds great promise in combatting the flu, including bird flu, since it has the highest ORAC score known of any fruit or vegetable, and is a much more potent antiviral than elderberry(sambuccus). She did say that it needs to be taken in a high dose, (as do most botanical extracts, in order to be effective), so we took 4 times 4 capsules a day with juice or water, and also added essential oil inhalations twice a day. Within five days, any and all symptoms of bronchitis were gone in both of us. Highly recommend!

Aronia

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014

Aronia is the berry to take if you have the flue. It helps you recover. You can also take it just to boost your immune system on a daily bases.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »