Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Posted by Reviewer1525894 on Nov 16, 2010

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Beets

Posted by Reviewer2989399 on May 04, 2010

Great, easy to mix, and full of enzymes!

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Sep 01, 2014

I think this helps with energy levels. Tastes pretty gross, very grainy, but it's good for me!!!

My first bottle of this

Posted by Reviewer2701680 on Sep 08, 2011

I've just opened the first pot and it's difficult to say how this works, but I am hoping to get some help for a little bit too high blood pressure. Flavour of this stuff is not the best, but I mix the powder with other smoothie ingredients (apples, cacao powder, acai, spelt milk etc) and it's delicious.

Definitely beet

Posted by 5443993980064020938 on Aug 24, 2013

Taste similar to dried beet slices

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 11, 2014

Good Product , but there are better ones.

Our "must have" item

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive