EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Sep 08, 2010

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

Beet Juice

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 01, 2010

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

Very natural indeed

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 27, 2012

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

beet juice powder

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 24, 2010

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Beet Juice Powder

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 22, 2010

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

An excellent product but keep in mind...

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 07, 2014

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

Beet Juice Extract and Iron Citrate

Posted by 5150157410171726450 on Dec 10, 2013

Most commercially grown beets, lack Iron Citrate and Vanadion Citrate, and as a result they do not help our heart beat stronger or our liver create polypeptides, for our brains central hormone storing ventricles.

Excellent quality product!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Dec 29, 2010

I use this as an aid to slightly elevated blood pressure according to recent studies performed in the Netherlands, England and the U.S.

Good oxygen update

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Used for greater oxygen uptake while trekking in Nepal. Good value....vegies in a glass

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »