Beet Juice and hypertention control

Posted by Reviewer2597963 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this product as a control for hypertension. I read recently that beet juice is a source of nitric oxide which helps relax blood vessels. It is to early to tell if it has made a difference in my readings.

Beet Juice Pow der

Posted by 5318899666610672056 on Feb 10, 2015

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

Posted by 5448885923387652961 on Dec 11, 2015

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

Our "must have" item

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

beet juice

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 12, 2011

tastes nothing like freshly sqeezeed juice.costly as it does not last long.disapointing.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer2272733 on Oct 03, 2016

Gives me the energy I need, plus it's good for circulation.

good

Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Aug 29, 2016

Better if u put it in a smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »