Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer1284492 on Feb 07, 2008

Fabulous product! Helps my night vision and tired eyes. Thank you iHerb for making it easy to order.

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1854201 on Apr 04, 2010

I've been taking this twice a day for about a month and my vision has noticeably improved. I don't use my reading glasses half as much as I used to. My night vision has gotten better, as well. My eyes are whiter and healthier-looking. I'm extremely pleased with this product, and will continue to use it.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2052176 on Feb 06, 2010

my husband took it for an eye injury, and it helped him heal really fast!

Won't Buy this Again

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Sep 25, 2012

I had a lovely tasting bilberry tincture from another company that was a pleasure to take. This tastes way too much like alcohol, probably because it's a 1:4 dry herb strength, as opposed to 1:1, which is much better. I like that it has organic alcohol, but the taste is no good.

I like it

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014

I've been adding this to my rosehip tea after it cools down a bit and the flavour combo is quite nice and fruity. Also is okay in the last part of my black coffee at room temperature. I'm a new fan of ecletic institute so gradually trying all their products with this one in mind for my ageing eyes : ) The fragrance and concentrated flavour is exactly what would be expected and I haven't had any issues with the packaging the dropper and bottle are good. At the moment I store it on the door shelf of my fridge.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2572561 on Sep 18, 2011

It works very well. When I finished to use this I understand how it works. I want to use this forever:-)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1343667 on Feb 23, 2012

Good for price.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 09, 2010

Am taking for my eyes, time will tell. They are feeling much better, though.

Bilberry drops

Posted by Reviewer2369595 on Dec 03, 2009

good results, easy to take.

I like Eclectic Institute more and more.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

The larger bottles are welcome, the quality seems good, and there is a vast (though not comprehensive range of tinctures available). I bought this to aid eyesight, only had one bottle, can't comment yet.