Eclectic Institute, Bilberry POW-der, Raw, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Clearer Eyes

Posted by juniper on Aug 24, 2013

This product is more effective in making my eyes clearer compared to Blueberry. When I was on blueberry supplement, my eyes got back to being blurry and realized that it did not have the same positive effect as bilberry. I also feel that my veins were healthier using this product.

Have clear bright eyes with bilberry

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Like the powder form to experience the sweetness.The humble bilberry not only helps your night vision, but also increases healthy circulation in your eye’s tiny capillaries and gives you optimum support for your retina and surrounding eye tissues.

Very natural, pleasant taste and smell. Enjoys as is and/or fortify a meal of your preference.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 15, 2012

Since billberry/blueberry is one of my favorite food (I've mentioned this numerous times) I just couldn't resist to buy it and try it out. With yogurt / oatmeal / cereal th maybe a little bit of stevia some balanced sweetness, it makes for an EXCELLENT snack. It will also probably be great as addition to fruit-based shake, but I haven't tried this and I can't confirm it. With such products I always try to feel ITS flavor and not mix it with anything else. For me, it gives me more enjoyment when I can taste different favors BY THEMSELVES, not mixed up and just vaguely recognizable. When you have to "fortify" a snack - sure why not, but I encourage you to also taste it by itself and even "out of the bottle" :) Thanks for the attention!