Eclectic Institute, Bilberry POW-der, Raw, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Have clear bright eyes with bilberry

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Like the powder form to experience the sweetness.The humble bilberry not only helps your night vision, but also increases healthy circulation in your eye’s tiny capillaries and gives you optimum support for your retina and surrounding eye tissues.

Clearer Eyes

Posted by juniper on Aug 24, 2013

This product is more effective in making my eyes clearer compared to Blueberry. When I was on blueberry supplement, my eyes got back to being blurry and realized that it did not have the same positive effect as bilberry. I also feel that my veins were healthier using this product.

Very natural, pleasant taste and smell. Enjoys as is and/or fortify a meal of your preference.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 15, 2012

Since billberry/blueberry is one of my favorite food (I've mentioned this numerous times) I just couldn't resist to buy it and try it out. With yogurt / oatmeal / cereal th maybe a little bit of stevia some balanced sweetness, it makes for an EXCELLENT snack. It will also probably be great as addition to fruit-based shake, but I haven't tried this and I can't confirm it. With such products I always try to feel ITS flavor and not mix it with anything else. For me, it gives me more enjoyment when I can taste different favors BY THEMSELVES, not mixed up and just vaguely recognizable. When you have to "fortify" a snack - sure why not, but I encourage you to also taste it by itself and even "out of the bottle" :) Thanks for the attention!

Posted by 5000866453519518097 on Dec 08, 2014

Fresh and tasty, excellent price!

Thankful for this product

Posted by 4887406565885868588 on Apr 25, 2015

I have wet macular degeneration in my left eye. I believe this product has greatly aided in the stopping of leakage of fluid in my left eye. I go to my doctor monthly. My doctor has lengthened the days between my appointments to bi-monthly. I believe this product has improved my vision in my right eye (my good eye). I like this product because you are not digesting capsules when taking it. Thank you Eclectic Institute for all of your powder products!!!