Nice

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 19, 2010

I put this into my spice teas and really enjoy them. I know that cayenne pepper is good for pain and other health issues. I will be buying this product again.

Very Hot. As to be expected

Posted by maranatha on Mar 29, 2010

I read in a doctor book that if he had to choose one single herb this would be the one. I also agree as a user. You can really feel it working. lol. I have been using 15 drops on orange juice. Stir well to disolve. I like the alcohol used to keep it fresh (as customery for herbal products presented in liquid form), instead of other chemicals, preservatives. If concerned with that (much less than what is in a glass of wine (good for you!)). Then put it on a hot tea and let the alcohol evaporate. Voila in 5 min you get the alcohol free version. There is always someone to complain. It seems this is helping the digestive system flush out well as I had quite a few bowel movements within 48 hours. I like that already.

SORE THROAT GONE!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Mar 07, 2012

Started getting a hint of a dry scratchy throat, added a few drops to some boiled filtered water with honey and apple cider vinegar....instant relief! Sore throat didn't take hold and any background dryness had cleared in just under 2 days. I also gargle this diluted in warm water for a sore throat before bed for a restful sleep.

Great to have to stop a heart attack just in case.

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jul 10, 2016

Google this stops a heart attack!

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

Good digestive aide.

Fantastic

Posted by 5247239512278749389 on Aug 20, 2016

It's great that this product can be used in more ways than one. Believe it or not I was looking for a lizard/bug repellent and was searching for liquid pepper/cayenne and I saw this... I mix a few drops of this with a few drops of peppermint essential oil and water in a spritz bottle and spritz it at my window seals and no house lizards ever visit..

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 02, 2009

Very HOT! Wish it was alcohol free, but I put it in hot water.

Favorable.

Posted by 5204113040843319284 on May 11, 2016

I would recommend this product.