Great for spasms

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Aug 19, 2010

this is a hard one to find. I take 30 drops in water and it helps with muscle spasms/cramps. I sometimes take in combination with kava or passion flower.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1272565 on Apr 14, 2011

This works for cramps no doubt. I have severe period cramps that radiate to my hips and thighs and this did help almost completely, but it did not last. I had to take way more than recommended. About 30-90 drops every 2 hours at times. But I tried not to take it more than 4-5 times for the day. It seemed like once I got it built up I could finally lay off. I would not recommend taking that much because it may not be safe. I'm going to be buying black haw to go with it. It is supposed to work even better.

Great relief!

Posted by reader on Sep 16, 2009

I wish I knew about the magic of this herb before!It relieves cramps within minutes!

Helps with aches/pains

Posted by Reviewer1514495 on Jun 20, 2009

I add about 15-20 drops in my coffee each morning. It says to do it 2-3 times per day, but I only do it once. It's got a funky taste, but adding it into my coffee doesn't make it seem so bad. It appears to help with my aches/pains.

Cramp Bark

Posted by Reviewer2826649 on Jan 02, 2009

This works great for menstrual cramps!

It really works to relieve cramps

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

I have been using Cramp Bark in combination with Black Haw and they really work magically to relieve my menstrual cramps. And the pain that I have been having is "Severe". I also add raspberry and cranberry drops as they help with the haemoglobin. But the thing is that the tea with all these, work only for about an hour. then I have to get another cup if the cramps are really severe. I use about 15-20 drops each of each Black Haw and Cramp Bark for each cup of tea that I make with the drops. Its a very good substitute for the painkillers that I have been using in the past. And yes, adding 15-20 drops of dandelion root and chickweed also helps reduce the inflammation which could be in the uterus during times of menstrual stress.

Working Great!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 24, 2012

Taking with Eclectic Institute Helonias (false unicorn) to regulate my period and for fertility. It's potent. I tried taking 40 drops 3x a day based on a naturopath's recommendations, but was a bit strong for my kidneys. Cut back to 30 drops 3x a day in warm water. Also has calmed my usually grumpy tummy. Also recommend Nutiva Organic Chia Seed for ovulation -- great price at iHerb.

The name says it all

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This really works for me to aleviate cramps. It's best to start taking it about 2-3 days before your period starts, but it still works for me when I take it the first day of my period. I have also used it for stomach cramps too. Doesn't smell or taste that great, but it works!

Fertility

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007

Cramp Bark, combined with False Unicorn Root, is fertility tonic of old. It is historically known as one of the most potent fertility remedies, naturally speaking, throughout the holistic society. My husband and I are trying to conceive and decided this tonic could help. I can say that it has aided in restoring regularity to my cycles. I've only used it for a short time but felt that this review should be left.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2229548 on Jan 09, 2011

Love this product! Combined with some other herbs it seemed to have helped my symptoms related to my endometriosis! Super great price and Super fast shipping! Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »