Really working!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

Good product

Posted by 4949896473163194959 on Feb 09, 2015

This product is good, because it combines the whole 3 essential ingredients (green hull of the black walnut, wormwood and clothes) into one single tablet form (instead of having to take 3 separate tablets) and in a course that will last for at least 2 weeks. Not only this, the ingredients are "freeze dried" which is something that Dr Hulder Clark recommends, as it preserves the effectiveness of the black walnut making it more potent and powerful. If this wasn't enough, the tablets come in a vegetable capsule- ideal for veggies like me and very considerate of the manufacturer. Not only that there is evidence that the product seems to be working and flushing out anything "unusual" from my digestive tract.

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

najbolji proizvod protiv parazita koji se može pronaći

Posted by Melita on Apr 10, 2014

fantastična probava, odličan sastav, ima i gorkog i slatkog pelina, i crnog oraha i kima, znači sve sastojke koji ubijaju štetočine po našim crijevima. uzimala sam ih zajedno sa mojom majkom koja boluje od dijabetesa tipa 2 obično uz obrok ujutro i poslije ručka, nikakve nuspojave nismo imale, osim redovite ugodne stolice i lakog sna. navačer smo uzimale od iste firme samo crni orah, jer sam pročitala da pelin nije dobro uzeti predvečer. kanim svaka tri mjeseca ponovno uzimati i održavati organizam zdravim, pa od srca preporučujem ovaj izvanredan proizvod!

Very fast shipping to Australia

Posted by 5245941604084378084 on Jan 31, 2014

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

Great Product

Posted by 5510197091048302845 on Dec 28, 2013

Since the birth of my baby a year ago I have not been able to have a BM without laxatives. This product enables me to have a BM daily without the use of laxatives. It did take a couple of days to work. Just stick with it.

My intestines are happy again.

Posted by 5500820287328969684 on Sep 11, 2012

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

Good product

Posted by 4760207005162183990 on Aug 21, 2012

This product is very good at getting rid of parasites. It also muscle tests very strong compared to other parasite treatments.

great for ibs

Posted by Reviewer1013081 on Sep 30, 2011

I am happy to finally have something I can take to help ease the discomfort of my Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »