My Saviour !

Posted by Reviewer2305911 on Aug 27, 2010

I am a male in the late 30s. My background: For the past 12 years I have suffering from upper backache resulting in poor night sleep. Past decade or so, I've have treid various traditonal massages, acupuncture, Anarex (muscle relaxant) & exercises, spend tonnes of money all with limited result. Past year or so, I started to develop shoulder/neck ache. I was informed by chiropractor that the back muscle spasm is now pulling the shoulder & neck muscle. I truly wonder how I am going to go thru life with these problems nagging at me constantly. Things got worst when took up regional job involving frequent travelling, I started to have anxiety which keeps me up almost the whole night. Firstly, I tried 5 HTP, L Tryptophan, Valarian root & Melatonin. Again, with limited success. I later turned to prescription drugs: Anti Histamine, Stillnox & Diazapam. The latter 2 are very effective but Drs keep advising me I am heading towards a downward spiral. I was really worried for my health & got depressed. I guess someone upstairs thinks that I have had enough, I came across KAVA on this website & red the consumers' feedback and decided to give it a go. This is the Silver bullet that I have been searching for !! (I only take 2 of this natural wonder an hour before going to bed & nothing else). For those of you who can relate to my history, do give it a try. I hope that it is also your silver bullet. Best wishes...Eric

good choice

Posted by Reviewer1221528 on Oct 13, 2007

There is research that suggests that anything other than the pulp of the root can possibly be harmful to the liver (there is also research that says it's all harmful, but it's being reviewed and questioned because the research was done with a product that contained root peelings and other aerial parts of the plant - the participants were also hard-core alcoholics, so that's another thing). This is a very clean, high-quality - "root-only" product from a well-reputed strain of kava. I like the fact they explicitly state that there aren't any root peelings included either. If you want "root-only", and you probably do, this is one instantiation of such a creature. Technically speaking, it's about as good as it gets for a straight powder, not a standardized extract. This is just a straight extract, which gives you better control over your dose. But this is definitely "root only", not even the root peelings are included. Some research suggests that this is the safest way to go.

Very strong, great product

Posted by Reviewer3059943 on Apr 27, 2009

This Kava is exceptionally strong. Two caps and I'm in heaven. It really is a stress reducer. Kava also seems to eliminate repetitious thinking. Most of my worrys sort of drift away after taking Kava. I've taken almost all the Kava products on the market and this appears to be the strongest.

the real 'chill pill'

Posted by Reviewer2725453 on Jul 07, 2009

I've been using Kava for years, off an on, and this brand is simply the best. If you want the real Kava 'experience', stay away from extracts and go for a quality whole root product like this. You just can't get any better for this price.

Calming herbs

Posted by Reviewer1518808 on Nov 01, 2007

I use this kava kava when I am having trouble sleeping or am extremely stressed. I find this brand and powder works best for me, better than liquid phyto products or teas.

Able to relax at last

Posted by Reviewer3277919 on Sep 20, 2009

While looking for something to calm my Asperger husbands nerves we decided to try this product. After years of searching, this helps him get calm better than many pharmaceuticals he's tried and he doesn't even take the maximum dose. Thanks!

Reduces Stress

Posted by Reviewer1759125 on Mar 09, 2008

Kava is a great tension-reducer. It gets me through periods of stress without any negative side effects (like a headache). Eclectic Institute is my favorite provider of this wonderful herb.

I love this Kava!

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

This is my favorite Kava product. I've been using it for years. It is very helpful in reducing anxiety and tension. I also find it reduces my reflux problems which seem to be related to anxiety and stress.

Kava Kava delicious

Posted by Reviewer1037169 on Jul 14, 2008

This supplement has had the exact effect I expected. It has helped reduce my stress, headaches and anxiety-- and what a fabulously non-harmful way to do so!

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Jul 27, 2009

recommended by my acupuncturist, these caps help me deal with stress better and sleep better than without them. i do not feel any effects but calmness.