Good Kava product

Posted by Reviewer3195078 on Oct 26, 2009

I don't take this product liberally or take it on a daily basis, but on the occasions I have taken it, I did notice a difference. Good for relieving stress and headaches. This particular product is made from the root only and is a good price. I would recommend it for anyone interested in Kava.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jun 05, 2008

I only add this product to my "sleep formula" occasionally. It seems to help at times during extra emotional stress. Have not experienced any negative side effects either.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2436170 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent source of Kava Kava

Kav kava

Posted by Reviewer2100773 on Mar 06, 2009

Seems good so far - no problems

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2686535 on Nov 03, 2010

Great product, really helps me relax and its good to know its just root and not leaves/bark etc which have toxic compounds in them.

Relaxation

Posted by 5225937951304085660 on Apr 13, 2014

This natural remedy really helps with my insomnia!

Eclectic Institute, Kava Kava, Whole Lateral Root, 100 Veggie Caps Personal Review

Posted by 5732778937907716040 on Jun 30, 2014

This Kava comes in gelatin capsules, so you can, either swallow it, dissolve it in your mouth, or open the capsules and empty them into a drink. This is 100 % lateral roots from Vanuatu, so the effect is more in the mind than the body, and a bit more stimulating than sedative. This is not a strong Kava, and the effect does not last much more than an hour or so. To me it is a light Kava, to take during the day to reduce stress, or with company socializing. It is hard to overdose, unless you take a huge amount, or are very susceptible to the effects of Kava. I often take 8 or so capsules and the effect is not very strong, especially if I take them over a 2 hour period or so. The company says that it is freeze dried, which sounds good. The price is average value. The capsules make it convenient to take Kava on the go. For a stronger and more authentic Kava experience, I recommend getting a quality Kava, and making it the old fashioned way. But for convenience these capsules are useful.