Answered My Prayers

Posted by Reviewer1688746 on Jan 02, 2007

My mother first bought this product for me since my daughter was having recurring ear infections. It was a cycle with the doctors: she would get an ear infection, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, then 2 weeks after getting off the antibiotics she would get another ear infection. As a mother with a 1 yr-old, it was getting extremely frustrating. Then the doctors spoke to me about putting tubes in her ears! Sugar-coating the fact that kids end up with some form of partial deafness because of it. Larix ended all of that the day I started giving her this supplement. It is a great immune builder, I use it myself as well. We rarely get colds, and if we do get them we recover extremely quickly. I feel this is the best product on the market and I couldn't live without it.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2743331 on Jan 11, 2007

My 12 mo old son had ear infection after ear infection and was on 7 different antibiotics in 9 months. I finally took him to a naturapath who prescribed larch extract powder. It was like a miracle. My son is now 8 yrs old and has NEVER had another ear infection. His immune system is strong and he rarely gets sick (maybe once a year at most).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1701228 on Nov 15, 2007

My naturopath suggested I take 1 Tbsp of this supplement daily to build my immune system. The only week I've been sick since May is the week I ran out! Even when everyone else in my house gets ill, I either don't get it or just get very mild symptoms and then don't get it...I really believe in Larix. And, iHerb has the best price I've found for this product on the Internet.

Eclectic Institute, Larix powder

Posted by Reviewer3322588 on Mar 08, 2008

My naturopath recommended that we take this when we feel like we're starting to get sick. It seems to cut down on the severity of our cold and flu symptoms. We mix it with juice. iHerb.com has the best price I could find.

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer3049396 on Nov 23, 2008

We love Larix and would not be without it! It helps our immune systems during winter. Colds, virus and even the flu don't touch us or shorten the time of illness. It really helps with breathing problems from pneumonia to asthma.

Larix Review

Posted by Reviewer1122083 on Apr 14, 2009

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1928732 on Sep 15, 2006

I didn't know what to think when my naturopath first put me on this product, but boy has it helped by immune system! I don't get sick very often and when I do, I'm not as sick as other people.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1878011 on May 18, 2009

This product came highly recommended to boost my immune sysytem. It works! iHerb has a great price on this product!

Eclectic Institute, Larix 12oz.

Posted by Reviewer1720596 on Nov 02, 2008

I use this product daily for immune support. I always buy it in the 12oz package and look for the best price I can find. I think your's was the best price this last time I bought it. I hope to continue to find these kinds of prices for this product at your store. I have used your store for purchasing many of the other products I use daily like Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Always when I do it is because you have the best price offering at the time. I thank you for your efforts in providing high quality suppliments at reasonable prices.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »