fondamental

Posted by Reviewer1691750 on Oct 21, 2011

I use it to support my immune syst. for allergy, colds, hemmoroids, and to block action from dietary lectins. right for any blood type;

Larix is a health saver

Posted by Reviewer2898162 on Mar 30, 2011

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1403584 on Mar 15, 2010

Great to take if one is just starting to get sick. It helps one to fight off what is trying to get them down.

Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2097154 on Feb 13, 2010

I've been using this product for years, but never purchased it from iherb. So I can only comment on the delivery of product.. Delivery was very fast and I am very satisfied with my purchase.. I look forward to order from them in the future.

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Jun 23, 2009

Wouldn't be without larix. It's a real life saver when I feel like I'm coming down with something. I take a teaspoon every hour and the symptoms go away.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1376607 on May 18, 2009

Great stuff to help get over a cold quickly and great immune system boost for the whole family

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1878011 on May 18, 2009

This product came highly recommended to boost my immune sysytem. It works! iHerb has a great price on this product!

Larix Review

Posted by Reviewer1122083 on Apr 14, 2009

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

george