Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1376607 on May 18, 2009

Great stuff to help get over a cold quickly and great immune system boost for the whole family

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1018011 on Oct 31, 2007

I use this on a daily basis together with Bifido Factor and Mega Dopholus to maintain a healthy immune system.

Eclectic Institute, Larix 12oz.

Posted by Reviewer1720596 on Nov 02, 2008

I use this product daily for immune support. I always buy it in the 12oz package and look for the best price I can find. I think your's was the best price this last time I bought it. I hope to continue to find these kinds of prices for this product at your store. I have used your store for purchasing many of the other products I use daily like Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Always when I do it is because you have the best price offering at the time. I thank you for your efforts in providing high quality suppliments at reasonable prices.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2696377 on Feb 22, 2008

I was "prescribed" Eclectic Institute's Larix for my allergies. I add to my coffee each morning 1-4 Tbs depending on severity of symptopms. It has greatly helped me as I am allegic to everything and sinus headaches were a way of life for me. I love this product and recommend it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2849590 on Mar 08, 2008

My children have been healthy since starting this on a regular basis.