お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Eclectic Institute, Larix 12oz.

Posted by Reviewer1720596 on Nov 02, 2008

I use this product daily for immune support. I always buy it in the 12oz package and look for the best price I can find. I think your's was the best price this last time I bought it. I hope to continue to find these kinds of prices for this product at your store. I have used your store for purchasing many of the other products I use daily like Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Always when I do it is because you have the best price offering at the time. I thank you for your efforts in providing high quality suppliments at reasonable prices.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2696377 on Feb 22, 2008

I was "prescribed" Eclectic Institute's Larix for my allergies. I add to my coffee each morning 1-4 Tbs depending on severity of symptopms. It has greatly helped me as I am allegic to everything and sinus headaches were a way of life for me. I love this product and recommend it.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2772950 on Nov 14, 2007

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1726102 on Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2606674 on Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.