Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1726102 From Washington on Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2606674 From Oregon on Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix is a health saver

Posted by Reviewer2898162 From Washington on Mar 30, 2011

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1403584 on Mar 15, 2010

Great to take if one is just starting to get sick. It helps one to fight off what is trying to get them down.

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2620758 From Illinois on Jun 23, 2009

Wouldn't be without larix. It's a real life saver when I feel like I'm coming down with something. I take a teaspoon every hour and the symptoms go away.