The best on the market

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on May 20, 2011

I use this for calming nerves internally and for warts, herpes or other sores externally. It has to be mixed with aloe or other such for external use or it will burn.

Lemon Balm

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Nov 28, 2011

It helps me wind down. A good adjunct to improve a sleep quality.

Love this for EVERYTHING!

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Feb 01, 2010

I use lemon balm if i feel sluggish or am catching a cold. I use it on cuts, on ingrown hairs, bruises, everything. it seems to heal everything faster! never am without it in my kitchen or bathroom cabinets.

helps daughter

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Nov 15, 2010

seems to help my daughter with falling asleep without needing her inhaler.

Relaxing herb!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

This helps my kids to relax!

Melissa officinalis

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 19, 2010

This is for stress, if you take it before bed helps to sleep.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2885270 on Apr 01, 2008

I love this product! I actually bought it for my dog, who has flatulence issues, and it has done wonders for him! He loves his protein sources, but his stomach is so sensitive that he can't eat beef, chicken, venison, etc, so it has been a challenge to find a food that he likes, but that doesn't upset his stomach. I read in an online dog homeopathic health journal that Lemon Balm can help with flatulence, and I just had to give it a try! It has worked wonders for Fletcher, and even though he still has the occasional "gas", I am amazed at the difference it has made! I will continue to use Lemon Balm for a long time to come! Thank you! Lindsey & Fletcher

I love Melissa!

Posted by Reviewer2432935 on Jun 25, 2012

Sweet Melissa! Lemon Balm is one of my all-time favorite plants. I use this sometimes as a supplement to herbal tea before bed. But mostly I use a drop mixed with baking soda and lemon juice for the ultimate exfoliating face scrub experience. So soothing and tingly. Highly, highly recommend.

Helps with overactive thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Aug 04, 2009

My husband uses daily to help w/Grave's disease. His blood test numbers are better when using the lemon balm.

Very calming stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 05, 2009

The first time I tried Melissa/Lemon Balm, I almost fell asleep at my workdesk! This kind is not as strong, and as a result is better to take during the day if you're a bit on edge, as well as at night before bath and bed. I'll probably buy it again, as well as continue looking for one more concentrated (and reasonably-priced) that'll knock me out!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »