The only milk thistle that really works

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

I have found this extract to really work. I can feel a difference. I have made it part of my daily diet and find the non-processed milk thistle to be much more agreeable with my body than the partial extract I had taken in the past.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

I have tried so many milk thistle products, and I must say that the extracts do not work for me. This whole milk thistle gives me the best results, no matter what anyone says about standardized products being better. The quality here is impressive, organic, freeze-dried (no heat). If you break open a capsule you can definitely smell the quality.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

Whenever I feel I need a little liver cleanse, I take this and within a week, my energy returns. Good quality. The only complaint is that the label on the bottles eventually fall off.

Joann

Posted by Reviewer2206925 on Feb 28, 2012

Excellent product ... My husband has taken it over 10 years at the recommendation of holistic and medical doctors . He has been battling liver disease resulting from hepititis And with a combo of milk thistle , diet and accupunture and Chinese herbs. His readings are now normal

works

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Jan 09, 2010

noticed better liver in 10 days

Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps (ECL-30249)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Jun 19, 2009

Working great for Liver Disorder.

i like

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

totally pure clean product, i take for general health... love it

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 14, 2008

I've been using this product a long time and it's much better than he pure silimarin products for the price. I couldn't be happier.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.