value for money

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 07, 2013

Excellent product

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2323196 on Feb 09, 2013

The very best Milk Thistle supplement available, in my opinion. I recommend it to many people and I love the veggie gel caps! I tried to find the highest potency available for milk thistle and this was it! I will definately keep using it. I recommended it to a friend going through cancer chemo and many other drugs, and her doctors couldn't believe how well it saved her liver from all those meds! She went from looking very scary in the liver to looking GREAT in a short time with using this product.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2605891 on Nov 10, 2012

the superior product

good price

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

But I would try liquid extract next time

Very Pure, mild but effective!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Jun 01, 2012

I gave this to my Cat who was diagnosed with lymphoma to protect his liver from the harsh meds that the vet put him on. He was no longer lethargic after taking these and i could tell that he felt a lot better. I later weaned him off the vet meds since it was making him weaker, continued the sylimarin and added egcg green tea extract for 1 week hoping to stop the cancer from spreading. I stopped the green tea extract after 1 week but continued the sylimarin and replaced the green tea with Cat's claw/alkaloids extract for the next 1 + week, giving him extra water by needless syringe throughout. He is now in remission, the lymph nodes became smaller and he is no longer in need of chemo. I still give him this milk thistle as it seems to help overall health and recovery and he now runs around like a kitten.

Unfortunate side effects

Posted by Reviewer1226461 on May 25, 2012

My wife had to stop taking milk thistle on specialist advice, as it interacts with tamoxifen, and should not be used by anyone suffering breast cancer

Great Price

Posted by 5360908286686318485 on May 22, 2012

Great value for a great price.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer3102013 on May 09, 2012

Good clean product for the price.

Pretty good but the recommended dosage is too high for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I'm doing a liver cleanse. I take this with non-GMO lecithin granules since it's now impossible to find GMO-fee PC and lecithin is high in PC, because I read that's how one is supposed to take milk thistle. I take it with the liver detox tea. This is improving my health. I'm taking a few more things like liquid chlorophyll. The detox is gentle, no side effects like with a candida detox, however I've not been able to sleep much more than 4 hrs every other night for 2 weeks but the migraines and vomiting are gone. I also take green tea. I'm still not sure if this is the right milk thistle or if standardized is more effective but this is the one that is organic.