excellent liver support

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking milk thistle regularly for over 15 years. This stuff is essential for improving and maintaining liver health. This brand seems to be highest strength available for a great price.

same

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Jul 04, 2008

Such a great product I threw the inferior M. thistle I was taking, away. Love that price and on all the fast ship.

Used This Product For Several Years

Posted by Reviewer2608698 on Aug 29, 2016

I've tried many different brands of Milk Thistle. This one has the best potency and effects.

For liver..

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 28, 2016

For liver, in addition to tea also.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Oct 11, 2016

Effective at protecting the liver. Easy to swallow and causes no nausea. Veggie cap, so it does not contain gelatin. Highly recommend.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1298846 on May 24, 2010

Was taking another milk thistle brand; this one is better.

Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

The Best Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Feb 27, 2008

I'm just rating this a five star...do your research. This is the whole herb-if you want the standardized extract, this isn't it. I've used it for liver and kidney maintenance for 2 years, no complaints. iHerb again, best price, do your intelligent shopping!

Pretty good but the recommended dosage is too high for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I'm doing a liver cleanse. I take this with non-GMO lecithin granules since it's now impossible to find GMO-fee PC and lecithin is high in PC, because I read that's how one is supposed to take milk thistle. I take it with the liver detox tea. This is improving my health. I'm taking a few more things like liquid chlorophyll. The detox is gentle, no side effects like with a candida detox, however I've not been able to sleep much more than 4 hrs every other night for 2 weeks but the migraines and vomiting are gone. I also take green tea. I'm still not sure if this is the right milk thistle or if standardized is more effective but this is the one that is organic.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!