Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.

excellent liver support

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking milk thistle regularly for over 15 years. This stuff is essential for improving and maintaining liver health. This brand seems to be highest strength available for a great price.

works

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Jan 09, 2010

noticed better liver in 10 days

The Best Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Feb 27, 2008

I'm just rating this a five star...do your research. This is the whole herb-if you want the standardized extract, this isn't it. I've used it for liver and kidney maintenance for 2 years, no complaints. iHerb again, best price, do your intelligent shopping!

Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1298846 on May 24, 2010

Was taking another milk thistle brand; this one is better.

Pretty good but the recommended dosage is too high for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I'm doing a liver cleanse. I take this with non-GMO lecithin granules since it's now impossible to find GMO-fee PC and lecithin is high in PC, because I read that's how one is supposed to take milk thistle. I take it with the liver detox tea. This is improving my health. I'm taking a few more things like liquid chlorophyll. The detox is gentle, no side effects like with a candida detox, however I've not been able to sleep much more than 4 hrs every other night for 2 weeks but the migraines and vomiting are gone. I also take green tea. I'm still not sure if this is the right milk thistle or if standardized is more effective but this is the one that is organic.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.