The Best Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Feb 27, 2008

I'm just rating this a five star...do your research. This is the whole herb-if you want the standardized extract, this isn't it. I've used it for liver and kidney maintenance for 2 years, no complaints. iHerb again, best price, do your intelligent shopping!

Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1298846 on May 24, 2010

Was taking another milk thistle brand; this one is better.

Pretty good but the recommended dosage is too high for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I'm doing a liver cleanse. I take this with non-GMO lecithin granules since it's now impossible to find GMO-fee PC and lecithin is high in PC, because I read that's how one is supposed to take milk thistle. I take it with the liver detox tea. This is improving my health. I'm taking a few more things like liquid chlorophyll. The detox is gentle, no side effects like with a candida detox, however I've not been able to sleep much more than 4 hrs every other night for 2 weeks but the migraines and vomiting are gone. I also take green tea. I'm still not sure if this is the right milk thistle or if standardized is more effective but this is the one that is organic.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Skin & Liver cleanser

Posted by 5601114492015716094 on May 26, 2016

Since my husband starting using Milk Thistle, about 4 years ago, he has only had one outbreak of mrsa (potentially fatal blood infection). Before that he was getting about every 8 weeks and had to use strong dose of antibiotics to clear up. A staple in our household!

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.