Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1298846 on May 24, 2010

Was taking another milk thistle brand; this one is better.

Pretty good but the recommended dosage is too high for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I'm doing a liver cleanse. I take this with non-GMO lecithin granules since it's now impossible to find GMO-fee PC and lecithin is high in PC, because I read that's how one is supposed to take milk thistle. I take it with the liver detox tea. This is improving my health. I'm taking a few more things like liquid chlorophyll. The detox is gentle, no side effects like with a candida detox, however I've not been able to sleep much more than 4 hrs every other night for 2 weeks but the migraines and vomiting are gone. I also take green tea. I'm still not sure if this is the right milk thistle or if standardized is more effective but this is the one that is organic.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

i like

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

totally pure clean product, i take for general health... love it

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!