great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1585495 on Mar 14, 2010

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1902741 on Jul 02, 2009

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1920336 on Apr 26, 2009

I have had problems with menopausal sleeplessness and this product has helped me a lot. Thanks for offering this type of product.

for hormonal imbalance

Posted by Reviewer2264815 on Mar 26, 2009

I'm still trying different brands to see which I like best. Color is light and greenish compared to others I've tried.

Fanstastic product

Posted by Reviewer1093619 on Mar 13, 2009

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 27, 2009

This was the first time I had tried this product and it is very good quality and has been very helpful. Definitely reccomended.

Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Feb 10, 2009

Works beautifully in lowering my heart rate and blood pressure. A wonderful product that's even better because it's organic.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Dec 29, 2008

I am really pleased with this product, Eclectic Institute has an ethical approach to their production of herbal extractions. I find that this product helps me greatly with heart pulpitations and I simply cannot be without it.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2194020 on Nov 13, 2008

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1131018 on Sep 11, 2008

have used this producted for 2 years, just love it, price is great, service from iherb so allso great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »