Eclectic Institute, Organic Motherwort, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1555532 on Dec 28, 2007

Motherwort has proven to be very effective for various cardiac symptoms that I have experienced. I love this product.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1902741 on Jul 02, 2009

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

Eclectic Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

Mild sedative and cardio-tonic

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

Motherwort is excllent for treating PMS and menapausal symptoms. I have used this as needed for many years. It is a mild sedative when I am feeling stressed. Also helps with palpitations brought on by hormone imbalances. Eclectic brand of products is highly recommended.