Eclectic Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

Mild sedative and cardio-tonic

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

Motherwort is excllent for treating PMS and menapausal symptoms. I have used this as needed for many years. It is a mild sedative when I am feeling stressed. Also helps with palpitations brought on by hormone imbalances. Eclectic brand of products is highly recommended.

helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1920336 on Apr 26, 2009

I have had problems with menopausal sleeplessness and this product has helped me a lot. Thanks for offering this type of product.

Wonderfull product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer3361303 on Sep 03, 2010

This is a very potent product, I was using for dizziness. Works like a charm.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Dec 29, 2008

I am really pleased with this product, Eclectic Institute has an ethical approach to their production of herbal extractions. I find that this product helps me greatly with heart pulpitations and I simply cannot be without it.

Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Feb 10, 2009

Works beautifully in lowering my heart rate and blood pressure. A wonderful product that's even better because it's organic.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1131018 on Sep 11, 2008

have used this producted for 2 years, just love it, price is great, service from iherb so allso great.

Food allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Jul 21, 2014

Sometimes about 1/2 hour after eating an offensive food my heart starts pounding wildly. A few drops of motherwort under the tongue helps slow the heart down. I always carry some with me where ever I go.

good, but careful with this

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 24, 2010

It may work on some days in making you feel calm and refreshed, but I find that sometimes it makes me suddenly very sleepy and lethargic... Cannot predict how I will react to it, so I only take 15 drops a day, keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be one of those days when it brings me close to fainting... And no, I do not have oscillating blood pressure.

for hormonal imbalance

Posted by Reviewer2264815 on Mar 26, 2009

I'm still trying different brands to see which I like best. Color is light and greenish compared to others I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »