wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1555532 on Dec 28, 2007

Motherwort has proven to be very effective for various cardiac symptoms that I have experienced. I love this product.

positive results from mother wort

Posted by Reviewer3051354 on Jan 15, 2008

I took motherwort for menopausal palpitations. I used it with valerian and rescue remedy and had a positive result. It took about 30 minutes to work. I was happy with the results and I would take it again if needed. Thank you.

Mild sedative and cardio-tonic

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

Motherwort is excllent for treating PMS and menapausal symptoms. I have used this as needed for many years. It is a mild sedative when I am feeling stressed. Also helps with palpitations brought on by hormone imbalances. Eclectic brand of products is highly recommended.

helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1920336 on Apr 26, 2009

I have had problems with menopausal sleeplessness and this product has helped me a lot. Thanks for offering this type of product.

Wonderfull product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer3361303 on Sep 03, 2010

This is a very potent product, I was using for dizziness. Works like a charm.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Dec 29, 2008

I am really pleased with this product, Eclectic Institute has an ethical approach to their production of herbal extractions. I find that this product helps me greatly with heart pulpitations and I simply cannot be without it.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1131018 on Sep 11, 2008

have used this producted for 2 years, just love it, price is great, service from iherb so allso great.

Food allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Jul 21, 2014

Sometimes about 1/2 hour after eating an offensive food my heart starts pounding wildly. A few drops of motherwort under the tongue helps slow the heart down. I always carry some with me where ever I go.

Thyroid issues? This just might be the product for you!

Posted by 4631858768528790505 on Sep 07, 2016

I bought this product after reading on an online blog that it is good for people suffering with hypothyroidism; I've been taking the product for over one month now and it seems to be working. I take it with Bugleweed first thing in the morning before I start taking my medication doses.

good, but careful with this

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 24, 2010

It may work on some days in making you feel calm and refreshed, but I find that sometimes it makes me suddenly very sleepy and lethargic... Cannot predict how I will react to it, so I only take 15 drops a day, keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be one of those days when it brings me close to fainting... And no, I do not have oscillating blood pressure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »