The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

veggie caps problem

Posted by Reviewer1492880 on Apr 18, 2012

This is a very good product but the veggie caps are of big problem. Many of them come apart and the whole bottle is full of powder!

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.

Good Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 24, 2010

I alternate between this, MRM and Mushroom Science CS4.

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on Jan 29, 2014

All the capsules are good , none are broken and do smell the freshness of the cordycept. First time trying it, I have been taken only one capsule per day and do feel the awake . I do have athma and hopeful it will help but only taken for a couple of day so i haven't feel any resolve yet. I will update later on.

I am happy

Posted by Reviewer2052178 on May 09, 2011

good quolity and fast delivery