Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on May 08, 2007

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Seems to be Working!

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jan 11, 2008

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2988532 on Mar 23, 2009

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Increased stamina

Posted by Reviewer2564804 on Nov 11, 2007

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

Amazing Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3059612 on Mar 15, 2010

I knew the beneficial properties of Cordyceps but i didn't expect fast results. These tablets are a real boost of energy for anybody wanting to go the extra mile. Highly recommended for those who have tried other energy-boost products and paid twice as much! Robert

Eclectic Institute, Cordyceps, Freeze-Dried

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jul 02, 2009

Fantastic product, really helps build the immune system.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Taking to help with chronic Lyme disease and the affect it has on my immune system.

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »