Eclectic Institute, Cordyceps, Freeze-Dried

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jul 02, 2009

Fantastic product, really helps build the immune system.

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Oct 12, 2015

this was my best bet on cordyceps until I tried another brand not sold here. oriveda in holland makes a superior cordyceps extract. much more pricey but you feel it from first time you dose. read the info on their website and you will see why 99% of all suppliers are selling you non active cordyceps.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Jul 28, 2012

Definitely more energy, better concentration. I was so fatigue all the time... I am taking 1 or 2 (if I slept less) a day in the morning on an empty stomach. If I would take any in the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping till pass midnight.

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.

The Shrooms' are Great!

Posted by Reviewer2589517 on May 01, 2011

I am very pleased with the quality of the Cordyceps. However, the Veggie Caps stink! If I wanted a jar of powder, I would have ordered it that way. I had to empty several of the remaining capsules so I could approximate the dosage. I'm still not sure if I'm getting the correct dose, but the amount I'm getting seems to be right. I hope the capsules in the second bottle I ordered are more intact. Eddie

Eclectic Institute Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2735798 on Aug 26, 2010

First time trying this product, but have felt the results almost immediately...they'll give you an extra "boost" of energy most of us are after!!

super, my favorite

Posted by 5396292511454340948 on Sep 16, 2012

super, my favorite

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Jan 03, 2008

High Quality!!!

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps,

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 12, 2010

Good energy booster especially when I feel lethargic and needed an extra energy in the afternoon after a heavy lunch!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »