Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 From Maine on Nov 24, 2007

Taking to help with chronic Lyme disease and the affect it has on my immune system.

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

Amazing Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3059612 From Great Britain on Mar 15, 2010

I knew the beneficial properties of Cordyceps but i didn't expect fast results. These tablets are a real boost of energy for anybody wanting to go the extra mile. Highly recommended for those who have tried other energy-boost products and paid twice as much! Robert

Good Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 24, 2010

I alternate between this, MRM and Mushroom Science CS4.

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 From Australia on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.