10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 560 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Better than Mushroom Science, IMO

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Apr 24, 2012

I ran out of these and decided to try Mushroom Science Cordyceps. I found more of a boost in energy and sex drive with this Eclectic Institute brand. I will stick with this brand only

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Jan 03, 2008

High Quality!!!

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Sep 29, 2010

I think this is my new happy pill. Although I didn't notice too much the first few days, the last 4 days I felt happy and have a good bit of energy. I want to do things now instead of being lethargic some days. I will definitely reorder.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1691611 on Aug 06, 2010

I mainly chose this product for the stamina and sexual benefits. I am pleased with effects. It has increased my drive.

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on Jan 29, 2014

All the capsules are good , none are broken and do smell the freshness of the cordycept. First time trying it, I have been taken only one capsule per day and do feel the awake . I do have athma and hopeful it will help but only taken for a couple of day so i haven't feel any resolve yet. I will update later on.