July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Maitake, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

The best Maitake extract I have found.

Posted by Reviewer1582167 on Sep 16, 2012

I've tried other Maitake extracts, including "gold" and Z-factor in pill form. My chiropractor recommended to only use the liquid, and after trying others I have to agree with him. This is the only one that has actually made me feel better. For over 20 years of my life I suffered a minimum of 2 colds a year, and I usually got a flu or stomach flu bug once a year. I've been using this now for the last 8 years and have only some minor seasonal allergies to deal with now, and maybe a cold once every couple years - and they usually happen when I've ran out and haven't take it for a few days. When I get sick, it is less severe than they used to be. The price on iHerb has gone up in the last few years, but it's still much cheaper than going to the local health food store, who charges almost as much for the smaller, 1 ounce size.