Eclectic Institute, Passion Flower Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2157235 on Dec 03, 2008

Also excellent for calming nerves and releasing anxiety! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

PASSIONFLOWER

Posted by Reviewer2628141 on Mar 11, 2008

SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN IN CAPSULE FORM

Super Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Awesome for a stressful day

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 21, 2010

I can take a little of this in water early in the day and feel calm even when my toddler is screaming in the store. LOVE it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »