Eclectic Institute, Raw Grapefruit POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Feb 02, 2013

I really like this company and their idea of processing whole foods, and this grapefruit powder is no exception. Instead of pricey grapefruit extract written up in magazines as an appetite quencher I was very happy to find this does the same thing. Taken before meals in a little juice, I find I can hardly look at food on the plate. And for me that's something. Too soon to tell if I will lose any weight this way but for taste and ease of use, this is an outstanding product that contains all the nutrition and fiber in the fruit and rind. And it's not particularly bitter. Thumbs up.

great product to aid in weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2546946 on Jun 05, 2014

I liked that this is jUST grapefruit powder and nothing else. This easily dissolves or you can encapsulate yourself if you don't like the taste of grapefruit juice, and of course it's more convenient if you work outside the home. 1 teaspoon in about 4 oz. of water with meals and snacks aid in weight loss. I lost about 8 lbs in a month just doing this simple thing. It's supposed to be a thermogenic (increases metabolism) You can also use real grapefruits if you live in a place like Florida that's easy-anywhere else-more difficult. Plus Florida grapefruits are not as tart as other grapefruits. But these have Pectin (the white stuff on the inside of the grapefruit) too, which has shown to help with weight loss. I ordered 4 bottles the first time and will do the same. i found 4 "00" capsules equal a teaspoon. Keep it cool in refrigerator after opening so it won't clump. Hope this helps.

good

Posted by 5368550823372337296 on Sep 22, 2012

I can feel it's real but I can barely taste natural sugars.

Used it once and lost interest.

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

After one use, I lost interest. It is still sitting at the back of my fridge. The reason is because it did zero for my appetite and instead I got hungrier than usual.