Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

eclectic institute sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

My kinesiologist suggested I take sea buckthorn, as it is rich in omega 7, for menopausal vaginal dryness. So I now take it to help the entire G.I. tract and dry skin. I take both eclectic institute sea buckthorn and balanceuticles sea buckthorn oil( I put the oil directly into the back of my throat before a meal). I take 2,000 to 3,000 gms per day combining both types, capsules and oil, I may be able to reduce the dosage once it has built up in my system. The results are very good improving my G.I. tract and my skin is now much softer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Mar 07, 2010

As others have indicated, I can actually see and feel a difference in my skin tone. Seems raise moisture/oil content of skin even during our very dry, mountain winters.

Too early to tell if it's effective

Posted by Reviewer1292866 on Oct 11, 2011

Taking this together with "Sibu Beauty, Cellular Support with Omega 7" (also a Sea Buckthorn supplement) to combat my K.P. Hope to see results in 3 month's time.

good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 30, 2014

I take one of these, with 2 of another omega 7 product, every day - together they work well, expensive though.