Good for weight loss and skin health

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 10, 2011

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer3218203 on Sep 11, 2011

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

Skin Loves This!

Posted by Reviewer2108596 on Jul 09, 2011

I developed dry skin from endocrine problems, and this product has really made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I am impressed. My skin is softer and feels naturally lubricated. I've only taken one capsule for several weeks now and am going to bump it up to two a day to keep my blood pressure and cholesterol in check.

Great price and fast shipper

Posted by Reviewer3261223 on Jun 24, 2011

Great company. Received order within days.

Hello beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on May 24, 2011

Great for skin, cheaper than alternatives. SUGGESTION: Take it with Solgar, Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels.

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1800020 on May 14, 2011

This product has helped me with my skin issues. It's reliable and I would buy it again from Iherb.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1169590 on Sep 26, 2010

Prompt delivery

Helps Urinary Tract

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps me not have to go to the bathroom as much. I'm hoping for skin help (I rash easily and read this helps fortify challenged skin over time- we'll see).

Very good high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps works well and is much cheaper than New Chapter's Omega 7. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being! Very good high quality product! Peter, MI

rashy and dry

Posted by Reviewer1951965 on May 06, 2010

i have skin conditions associated with multiple sclerosis,my skin gets very dry. i have taken triple omega tabs to little affect,these seem to be helping and my skin seems firmer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »