July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Skullcap, Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great at stopping seizures

Posted by Reviewer1331586 on Jul 05, 2006

My husband had a massive stroke at 43, 3 years ago this past March 9th (2003). The doctors had him on a very HIGH dosage of depekote to help diminish TIA's (mini strokes) and seizures. Although my husband never had a seizure while on the perscription medicine, he did have almost constant TIA's which DO kill brain cells. Seizures don't normally unless it is severe but they can kill if severe enough. We started to investigate alternative natural means of medicine and was told about skullcap for seizures. My husband had 2 seizures since leaving perscription drugs altogether. The first time he was not on any vitamins and when rushed to the hospital they flushed 1,500 cc's of depekote into him and it took 1 WEEK for him to get over the drug. Then we went on skullcap and other natural, organic vitamins and he had one other seizure (actually several over the course of 2 hrs) and we were on skullcap but after about an hour and a half I gave him another dose, not knowing if it was ok as my husband refused the hospital. Then almost immediately the seizures reduced their intensity incredibly, but they continued for another 15 minutes and then I just gave him a straight dose about an eighth of a cup full and they STOPPED!!! He hasn't had one since and it has been 10 months ago now. He now can stay awake all day and enjoy life instead of being in a drug enduced world where he could barely get up by 11am and could barely make it to 4:30 in the afternoon w/o going back to bed. He is still paralyzed on his right arm and very labored in his right leg and still cannot put things together but can be by himself all day and have a good life. Praise God for leading my husband and I to skullcap. And I can AFFORD it!

Great TMJ Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

Combined with Passion Flower tincture, this preparation is a great nervine. It is especially good for TMJ arising from Bruxism (grinding of the teeth).

calming and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Dec 29, 2008

Scullcap by Eclectic Institute is an excellent nerve tonic, and really calms me when I feel on edge and anxious. I find it to be very beneficial at all times.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2162567 on Jun 21, 2009

I love using skull cap to quiet my mind especially in the evening. The liquid works very quickly and effectively.

First Rate

Posted by Reviewer3361540 on Jul 06, 2009

Skullcap is the finest I've found to date.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »