Carefully prepared for maximum results

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

I have tried several brands of St. John's Wort, but the Eclectic Institute brand is the only one that gives me reliable results AND no unwanted side effects or drug interactions. I highly recommend it!

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2226840 on Feb 16, 2010

This is one of the few St John's Wort products that actually work for me. And I've tried several good brands, too!

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Jan 08, 2010

After using this for almost a month I comfirm my decision even after a couple of days, that this really works. It takes the 'edge off' I am not sure if people with moderate or severe depression can see a difference but it worked for me! You must give it a try before take any prescription meds!

Works well

Posted by 5736927687725466269 on Dec 05, 2013

Was a fan of Kira, which was discontinued, this received good reviews so I tried and it seems to be working well

Eclectic Institute St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 17, 2008

My naturopath suggested this product to me when I was complaining of mood swings because I'd never experienced them before. I really didn't expect St. John's Wort to make a difference so you can imagine my astonishment when I noticed a difference after awhile. Menopause wreaks havoc with the emotional balance and I am happy that I found something natural to help. So is my husband!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2684552 on Dec 29, 2008

Great price, great product. I usually prefer extracts, but I really like this freeze-dried formula.

Below average St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on May 07, 2007

St John would be ashamed to call this his own. Seriously though, this stuff just gave me a cloudy kind of brain fog feeling. It had a somewhat antidepressant effect though. I've taken many St John's Wort products before and this is near the bottom. Ecclectic is a good name; this is a not so great product. Of course everyone's experience is different with each product.

Happier than without

Posted by Reviewer2179322 on Aug 07, 2008

Helps get me off of bummed out trains of thought.

Would not be caught without it

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Sep 18, 2008

This is an excellent mood support. I use it 3x a day with 5-htp therapy as well.

So far,so good

Posted by 5064172765802102604 on Oct 12, 2013

I have only been taking this St.John's Wort for a week,but it seems like it's working.I like the fact that it is raw,organic and gluten free.I never thought about that before,but I guess it's nice to know.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »