Allergies

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

I use this for pet dander and dust mite allergies, indoors and spring pollens and grasses outdoors. I take about 4 to 6 a day. It works both to condition the system to not react allergically, and as a help when in the midst of an attack. It won't by itself stop a severe sinus attack once it's underway. I have several girlfriends taking it too and it's saving their lives--one girl missed work due to allergies, not anymore.

Stinging Nettle w/Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2445131 on Sep 20, 2008

I take one a day and rarely have sinus issues. So happy I found this!

Allregy relief

Posted by Reviewer1775098 on Jun 28, 2009

This product enabled my husband to stop taking prescription allergy meds and OTC antihistamines. It takes a while to build up in your system, and you have to keep taking a maintenance dose, so you can't just take it when symptoms present and get immediate relief.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Mar 29, 2007

i take two of these whenever i cannot breath and it clears me up. this product is great.

Eclectic Institute-Stinging Nettle

Posted by Reviewer2123073 on Dec 31, 2008

This is absolutely the best formulation to control my husband's seasonal allergies naturally. I have recommended this product to 1000's of friends and family.

Awesome for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1348985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have given my 7 yr old this product along with bromelain for allergies and it has essentially relieved all of his symptoms!!!

Eclectic institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2441264 on Mar 03, 2009

These work for me when few other things do. Saw them indicated by an ear,nose,throat M.D. who, at times, prescribes them for some patients. Iherb's service was excellent and the price was good.

Great Product

Posted by 5569199584680273127 on Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Oct 16, 2007

This product has helped with seasonal allergies like no other, not even the expensive zyrtec. Great product!!!!