Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

helped with spring allergies

Posted by Reviewer1653646 on May 08, 2012

This product worked well for my teen son's spring allergies. We ran out and his other natural allergy products worked ok but adding the extra nettle / quercetin combo helped him more. Do need to take 4 to 6 capsules on most days

Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2637207 on Jul 10, 2010

I am very happy with your timely manner of receiving this product. The Stinging Nettle Quercetin is working for my sinus and allergy problems. I take 6 of these in the morning and it seems to be helping with my severe sinus health problems. Relief! Yes!

Definitely helped with allergies!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Aug 18, 2010

For the first time in my life, I suffered with terrible allergies this year. The doctor put me on Clarinex and nose sprays, but even after using those things (and running out), my symptoms still weren't totally gone. I'm not a fan of using drugs--I like natural therapies best, so when I saw the reviews for this product, I decided to try it. I took 2 pills twice a day, and within 2 weeks, all my allergy symptoms were gone! I am a believer and won't be without stinging nettles again!