Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

Great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2284375 on Feb 02, 2012

I stock up on this product in advance for my seasonal allergies...it works wonders! I don't need any prescriptions anymore. It helps to stay away from dairy too if you have allergies like hayfever or tree, grass, pollen allergies. Quercetin is a wonderful antioxidant as well, so it is good to use all year round.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer3161493 on Feb 24, 2012

This is a wonderful herb that really works! My allergies are under control without having to take the over the counter antihistamines. No more post-nasal drip, or nasal congestion. I take two pills after breakfast, and it works great!

Keeping those allergies calm

Posted by Reviewer1991798 on Feb 26, 2012

If I start taking this product 2 months prior to the onset of juniper allergy season in AZ, in gradually increasing amounts, I find the intensity of my allergic response is greatly diminished. On high pollen level days, I also take Zyrtec.

Best allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1052575 on May 09, 2011

Untreated, I have allergies from March thru October. I used to take various antihistamines during that time, with all their side-effects. Now I can have total relief taking Eclectic Institute stinging nettle & quercetin. No other brand of these herbs works as well. Now I need antihistamines only when the olives and walnuts bloom, just two weeks of my most intense allergy time of the year.