Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Jan 29, 2012

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

smell and see the goodness

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Indian spices are important

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Nov 06, 2009

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Jan 04, 2009

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

Potent !

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

Turmeric is a great ingredient for total body health. Other than loading your own pill casings with freshly ground organic turmeric, this product is probably the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2655629 on Jan 12, 2008

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050167 on Jun 05, 2010

Excellent stuff. Really helped my liver enzymes return to normal.

Great for reducing Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2264525 on Dec 11, 2012

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »