Great

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 20, 2016

My mother's inflammation lowered with this along with FruitrientsX Mangosteen and Doctor's Best Noni.

Got another winner

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016

I'm very impressed with Eclectic institute. One of my favorite herb brands that you can feel the effects with. I use EI ginger and cayenne to help with absorption of this wonderful Turmeric.

Got rid of my thrush!

Posted by 4899808732777192037 on Feb 19, 2016

I have mouth thrush that won't go away. I have had it for some years. When I started taking Eclectic Turmeric most of the thrush was gone after a week.

Great for reducing Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2264525 on Dec 11, 2012

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

smell and see the goodness

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Jan 29, 2012

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Sep 15, 2010

Love the product and the cheap prices.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050167 on Jun 05, 2010

Excellent stuff. Really helped my liver enzymes return to normal.

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum turmeric with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »