Dan

Posted by Reviewer1169148 on Apr 19, 2008

Excellent company...in the top 5 in the nation...a major reason I shop your site

Works.

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Nov 29, 2014

I use this for inflammation and it helps.

Eclectic Institute, Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Jun 19, 2008

Just started taking this brand of Turmeric. Switched from a different brand b/c of the Turmeric powder stains. This seems to have less loose powder in the container (along w/capsules). I take Turmeric for anti-inflammatory reasons & anti-cancer properties.

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum turmeric with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Sep 15, 2010

Love the product and the cheap prices.

Got rid of my thrush!

Posted by 4899808732777192037 on Feb 19, 2016

I have mouth thrush that won't go away. I have had it for some years. When I started taking Eclectic Turmeric most of the thrush was gone after a week.

Got another winner

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016

I'm very impressed with Eclectic institute. One of my favorite herb brands that you can feel the effects with. I use EI ginger and cayenne to help with absorption of this wonderful Turmeric.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 20, 2016

My mother's inflammation lowered with this along with FruitrientsX Mangosteen and Doctor's Best Noni.

good

Posted by ravenwyld on Dec 09, 2011

i dont eat spicey food so this is the only way i get tumeric.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »