EDKMom

Posted by 5751954896033563497 on Feb 23, 2016

I feel like my body is getting the nutrients it is missing when taking this product. I have Ulcerative Colitis and this helps me stay in remission.

Good formulation

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

This is good for keeping up your immune system. I need extra help in the winter. I work around a lot of sick people.

No More Sinus Infections

Posted by 4618925802264680975 on Nov 04, 2015

A coworker introduced me to Vita Biotic a few years ago after I had two sinus infections in a row. My doctor treated both with a steroid shot and antibiotics. She brought the Vita Biotics to me and I've taken 1 a day through the winter and 2 every 6 hours at the first sign of stuffiness. I haven't had a sinus infection since. I love this product!

Excellent

Posted by 5602048030785785579 on Sep 01, 2014

We have been using this product for more than twenty years. Fantastic for any infection - sore throat, colds, flu, & more. Take at first sign of illness - helps immune system. Also, great multi-vitamin for everyday.

Mom of 6

Posted by Reviewer1485220 on Mar 04, 2014

we have been using this product for years! My son is away at college and has shared this with many friends! They also swear by this stuff! They are all singers and need to stay healthy so that they can perform at there best! Also a great price!

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Mar 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

Great stuff!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Excellent product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2020785 on Jul 03, 2011

A friend reccommended these and I find they really boost my immune system. I do not get sick nearly as much as before I started taking them. When the local health food store was out of stock for an extended period I started looking for other ways to get them. iHerb has larger quantites at a better price. Quick shipping and excellent shipping prices. I will continue to purchase from iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1888674 on Apr 25, 2011

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Regarding Eclectic Institute Vitabiotic

Posted by Reviewer1027005 on Apr 10, 2011

Had no problems with shipping and I like this supplement