Betty W

Posted by Reviewer3307223 on Oct 18, 2007

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1190538 on Sep 10, 2007

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 21, 2007

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Posted by Reviewer1621100 on Nov 06, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

LS

Posted by Reviewer2756889 on Jul 18, 2008

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

It really works as a prevention and as a immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3203746 on Dec 12, 2009

I've used this product for about 10 years and it has been, I believe, the single most affective suppliment I've ever taken. It helps prevent infections, it shortens the life of infections and it minimizes flu like symptoms. My son, however 17yr, cannot handle the cayenne in it. I recomend this product to everyone interested.

Great stuff!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer3348586 on Jan 16, 2010

Excellent product. I am never without it.