Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2564285 on Aug 26, 2010

Great combination of herbs and vitamins to help prevent colds and boost the immune system. When I am feeling sick, I take 2 pills every three to four hours and my symptoms eventually disappear. I always have this on hand. I never burp up any of the cayenne or garlic.

Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2093654 on Dec 01, 2010

I cannot express the significance of this product enough. It was first my alternative to an antibiotic (suggested by an md/naturopath) while nursing. For more than a decade, "Biotic" as we affectionately refer to it has been our first choice in the support of health. Keep well with this wonder!

Great stuff!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Mar 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

Mom of 6

Posted by Reviewer1485220 on Mar 04, 2014

we have been using this product for years! My son is away at college and has shared this with many friends! They also swear by this stuff! They are all singers and need to stay healthy so that they can perform at there best! Also a great price!

Excellent

Posted by 5602048030785785579 on Sep 01, 2014

We have been using this product for more than twenty years. Fantastic for any infection - sore throat, colds, flu, & more. Take at first sign of illness - helps immune system. Also, great multi-vitamin for everyday.

No More Sinus Infections

Posted by 4618925802264680975 on Nov 04, 2015

A coworker introduced me to Vita Biotic a few years ago after I had two sinus infections in a row. My doctor treated both with a steroid shot and antibiotics. She brought the Vita Biotics to me and I've taken 1 a day through the winter and 2 every 6 hours at the first sign of stuffiness. I haven't had a sinus infection since. I love this product!

Good formulation

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

This is good for keeping up your immune system. I need extra help in the winter. I work around a lot of sick people.

EDKMom

Posted by 5751954896033563497 on Feb 23, 2016

I feel like my body is getting the nutrients it is missing when taking this product. I have Ulcerative Colitis and this helps me stay in remission.

Great for caregiver stress

Posted by 5668491241608042873 on Aug 02, 2016

I have used Vita Biotic to replace my usual vitamin regimen; what a difference in mood and attitude. I have been a family caregiver for 16 years; how I wish I had this supplement back when I first started! Wonderful product.