Posted by Reviewer2785310 on Oct 28, 2009

Best product on the market for PREVENTING colds and flu when you begin to have early symptoms. Also great at HEALING colds and flu if you already have it.

Posted by Reviewer1176267 on Oct 15, 2009

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1277694 on May 01, 2009

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer2136585 on Apr 27, 2009

Great Product. Have used it for several years.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3006150 on Apr 23, 2009

i've been taking vita biotic for 6 years at the onslaught of a virus. i truly believe it works as a substitute for antibiotics because when i have the beginning symptoms of any kind of respiratory virus (cold like symptoms) and i start taking 3 to 5 doses of vita biotic a day, i never get sick! maybe just a very mild case, but nothing serious. i highly recommend it!

Love the Prices at iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2055721 on Mar 24, 2009

After researching, iHerb.com has the best prices and always have the product I use in stock. Carolyn

Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic - Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2291587 on Feb 19, 2009

I have used this product before when I had continuous sinus infections. Given time to work into your system, it is very effective! I haven't had sinus infections in years. I stopped taking the product and after a period of time I am having ongoing sinus infections. Thus I am taking Vita Biotic again. Friends of mine swear by it.

Eclectic Institute - Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1441632 on Feb 09, 2009

Great product to knock out a cold at the first sneeze. Take the "acute" dosage to start. The tablets are large and will taste like pepper, but the taste doesn't linger and you'll feel so well you won't care.

This is good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1790490 on Nov 21, 2008

I have found this particularly helpful for staying well and, when I'm already down, recovering more quickly.

Always Does The Trick