Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2093654 on Dec 01, 2010

I cannot express the significance of this product enough. It was first my alternative to an antibiotic (suggested by an md/naturopath) while nursing. For more than a decade, "Biotic" as we affectionately refer to it has been our first choice in the support of health. Keep well with this wonder!

Great stuff!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Mar 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1888674 on Apr 25, 2011

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Great for caregiver stress

Posted by 5668491241608042873 on Aug 02, 2016

I have used Vita Biotic to replace my usual vitamin regimen; what a difference in mood and attitude. I have been a family caregiver for 16 years; how I wish I had this supplement back when I first started! Wonderful product.

Very effective!

Posted by 5009494439100037290 on Oct 05, 2016

This is the most effective way I know of to build your immune system. Avoid colds and flus and allergies. My seasonal hay fever allergies are so mild compared to what it use to be. I start taking Vita Biotic two to three weeks before the hay fever season starts. My daughter's frequest colds have reduced to almost nonexistant!

Excellent product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2020785 on Jul 03, 2011

A friend reccommended these and I find they really boost my immune system. I do not get sick nearly as much as before I started taking them. When the local health food store was out of stock for an extended period I started looking for other ways to get them. iHerb has larger quantites at a better price. Quick shipping and excellent shipping prices. I will continue to purchase from iHerb.

Mom of 6

Posted by Reviewer1485220 on Mar 04, 2014

we have been using this product for years! My son is away at college and has shared this with many friends! They also swear by this stuff! They are all singers and need to stay healthy so that they can perform at there best! Also a great price!

Excellent

Posted by 5602048030785785579 on Sep 01, 2014

We have been using this product for more than twenty years. Fantastic for any infection - sore throat, colds, flu, & more. Take at first sign of illness - helps immune system. Also, great multi-vitamin for everyday.

No More Sinus Infections

Posted by 4618925802264680975 on Nov 04, 2015

A coworker introduced me to Vita Biotic a few years ago after I had two sinus infections in a row. My doctor treated both with a steroid shot and antibiotics. She brought the Vita Biotics to me and I've taken 1 a day through the winter and 2 every 6 hours at the first sign of stuffiness. I haven't had a sinus infection since. I love this product!