10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eclectic Institute, Vita Natal, Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Formula, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best of its kind!

Posted by ShanniP on Jun 07, 2012

My husband came across this product when I was pregnant with our second child who is now 15. He was sure someone stole his teacing material, since he was teaching Ortomolecular Medicine and was dreaming of a product that would fit what he taught. One month of Opti Natal (same product) did what many many other supliments didn't do throughout the first pregnancy and the beginning of the second. I continued taking the full dosage for another 6 years till I weaned my third child, and for the past 10 years (!) I still take it once in a while for maintenance. As a naturopath, I recommend it to any woman who is pregnant, preparing for pregnancy (especially after a history of miscarriages) or lactating. And for my Israeli clients, now that I found it through iherb it's much cheaper and more available than it ever was before!

Good choice for prenatals

Posted by PracticalHealth on May 07, 2012

Excellent blend of vitamins and minerals. So far non-constipating. Down side is that the serving is 6 tablets.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3138069 on Jun 29, 2010

This product is highly recommended by my doctor. I know that he has researched the supplements that he recommends, and I feel great about these vitamins. My only issue is taking 6 everyday...but a healthy baby is worth it!

The best Prenatal Vitamin available

Posted by Reviewer2781439 on Feb 24, 2009

I looked a long time to find these online. Used to buy them from my midwife, as "Opti-Natal" They're the same thing, and absolutely the best Prenatal around. Much better even than Rainbow Light, and much cheaper too. Thanks for an excellent product at an excellent price. Shipping was fast too!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3345425 on Jun 19, 2010

My midwife recommended these vitamins...so you know they have to be good. I have been taking them for 5 months now. They are a big pill, and you do have to take six of them a day. But they are so worth it. I have taken other prenatal vitamins with my other pregnancy, but these have so much more in them. I just know I am doing the very best that I can for my own body as well as my growing baby and then nursing to follow. By the way I am pregnant and nursing my 10 month old while using these vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »