Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3272538 on Oct 23, 2010

I love this toothpowder, I prefer the Anise flavour, but its great, it foams slightly & my teeth feel really clean after using. Its hard to find a toothpaste without glycerine.

Very refreshing. Natural.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jul 13, 2011

So far I really like this as an alternative. Makes my mouth feel very fresh. Alkalizes. Foams up A LOT! Nice.

If you can't use regular toothpaste . . .

Posted by Reviewer2951582 on Sep 25, 2011

. . . then this would be a viable choice, but the flavor is, let's just say, an acquired taste. You've got to be able to stand the baking soda taste and texture. It does do a good job of cleaning your teeth, it seems like it will go a much longer way than a regular tube of paste, and best of all it's exempt from the airline gel-and-paste carryon ban.

Not recommended for those that have sensitive teeth

Posted by Reviewer2869149 on Jun 07, 2015

Economical, small and light - good for travelling, reasonable taste. Too effective for sensitive teeth

Kind of strong

Posted by Reviewer2084084 on Jul 01, 2010

and is taking me awhile to get used to it, but I like this toothpaste powder. A little messy, but good.

nice product - great alternative to paste

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 22, 2008

I like the taste, I like the cleaning ability, I like the handy container. Only thing I don't like is trying to squeeze the powder on the toothbrush without some of it flying off the side.

Good stuff

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jul 31, 2013

Feels like it's a bit too abrasive. I use once a day, alternate with a regular vegan toothpaste

Eco-Dent Powder is Very Good

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 18, 2010

I've used Eco-Dent for several years and really like it. It tastes good, it does a good job of cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath, and is very economical. One bottle of Eco-Dent lasts much longer than a large tube of paste. Also, you don't have to worry about flight restrictions as this is a powder, not a paste. The only downside is it's a little messier than paste as the powder (even after wetting my brush) sprinkles on the bathroom counter/sink. Not a big issue but worth a mention. My check-ups since using Eco-Dent have been great. I recommend this as a very good tooth cleanser and breath freshener.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2355868 on Feb 07, 2012

This is a good product that seems to clean and whiten as well as any out there. I would say that it is tied with Auromere (my other favorite) in terms of providing the best results. I think I'm going back to Auromere because a paste is more convenient for me, but I can see how some - such as frequent plane travelers - would prefer a powder. Both are certainly better than Tom's of Maine and other brands I've tried.

No flouride or glycerine

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Feb 17, 2012

Glad to find a toothpaste alternative with no flouride or glycerine. Most natural toothpastes still contain glycerine which coats the teeth and hinders them from re-enamelizing themselves.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »