Eco-Dent, Daily Care, Baking Soda Toothpowder, Original Mint, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

This really helped my sensitive teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Nov 11, 2012

I had oversensitivity in my teeth from worn down tooth enamel, and switched from grocery store toothpaste to the eco-dent toothpowder and another a nature's gate toothpaste. Between those two products, my teeth have strengthened immensely to the point where I don't cringe when I eat extreme temperature (hot/cold)foods. I was dreading the taste of this powder but it's actually not so bad. There is an initial sour/salty taste but then it goes away, so brushing is very pleasant. I would recommend you just hold the bottle over your toothbrush and shake it lightly to get the product out without making a mess!

Came to be a part of my own toothbrushing routine

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

I like this powder allthough it took a short while to get used to. It seems to keep the teeth white and even seems to help making them stronger. I like the fact that it foams. I use it together with a small amount of Weleda salt toothpaste, which doesn't foam but to me leaves a nicer taste. The powder last's very long so its price is very good, especially at Iherb!

Remineralizes teeth

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

Does help to remineralize teeth. I had some small cavities, and after using this product, when I went back they were gone.

I love this tooth powder!

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Apr 15, 2009

I had never used a tooth powder prior to buying this. I've only been using it for a few days, but I am hooked! Even though I was using a great toothpaste (ordered from here) and thinking it didn't get better than that - I was wrong. This leaves my teeth feeling 'just came from a dental cleaning' clean. I could be a commercial. It really brightens them too. I've learned to dispense the powder into my cupped palm and then use the wet tooth brush to scoop it up. I will buy this again & again.

An Excellent Toothpowder! I'm Hooked

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I wet my toothbrush and then I put the bottle upside down completely vertically over the bristles and let the powder sort of just fall onto them (I might squeeze a little bit). This way I don't make a mess and don't use more than I need. And a little actually goes a long way with this. It has kind of a tart taste to it (apart from the mint taste) and also a taste of baking soda (obviously) so if you expect it to taste like your regular toothpaste you're probably going to be disappointed. I got used to the taste quite quickly though and now I don't really mind it. And it really does the trick. My teeth are so much cleaner from using this compared to regular toothpaste. It even removes tartar buildup which previously could only be removed by my dentist.