Good toothpowder

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016

I gave one of these to a relative of mine and she was so impressed by it. She said it was the best toothpowder she had ever used, cleaning teeth so well and refreshing breath. I only use it when I'm on a holiday. It's a small bottle, it's handy. It's a good toothpowder but I've noticed that if you use it everyday for long time, it can make your teeth sensitive especially after eating fruits containing acid like oranges, strawberries.

Been using this for years

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

no complaints

Best oral powder ever!

Posted by 5698267404731564840 on Feb 19, 2016

Great price, fairly quick delivery and amazing product!

Very good

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Dec 28, 2015

It cleans very well, I find it very efficient. Taste is nice, leaves fresh breath. I find it a very good product!

Great

Posted by 5181695516742963009 on Dec 14, 2015

Hubby has used this product for years and has good dental check-ups. He has allergic reactions with big name toothpastes, no problems with this.

Best clean feeling!

Posted by 5625185939797583387 on Sep 02, 2015

I will never switch back to regular, flouride filled toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 08, 2015

It foams well and cleans teeth very good. And refreshes. Ok for sensitive teeth.

Great Product - and iHerb has a good price

Posted by 5018626797300846438 on Jun 09, 2015

Extremely concentrated tooth powder. Tastes good and leaves your teeth and gums feeling clean. You get a couple of hundred uses out of this little 2oz. bottle. I keep one at work and a couple at home. Great stuff.

An Excellent Toothpowder! I'm Hooked

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I wet my toothbrush and then I put the bottle upside down completely vertically over the bristles and let the powder sort of just fall onto them (I might squeeze a little bit). This way I don't make a mess and don't use more than I need. And a little actually goes a long way with this. It has kind of a tart taste to it (apart from the mint taste) and also a taste of baking soda (obviously) so if you expect it to taste like your regular toothpaste you're probably going to be disappointed. I got used to the taste quite quickly though and now I don't really mind it. And it really does the trick. My teeth are so much cleaner from using this compared to regular toothpaste. It even removes tartar buildup which previously could only be removed by my dentist.

Best Tooth Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 30, 2015

This cleans, freshens and maintains excellent oral hygiene and health, the best I've tried.