Fresco

Posted by 5605375946165012701 on Apr 28, 2016

Me encanto deja la boca super fresca!! en cuanto al blancamiento lo tengo que seguir usando para ver"

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Apr 24, 2016

IT'S VERY SMALL AND LIGHT SO EASY TO CARRY. AND STILL IT LASTS SINCE YOU NEED A LITTLE.

POLVO DENTRÍFICO REGULAR

Posted by GIO-PERU on Apr 14, 2016

Al principio todo bien, veía mis dientes más blancos pero después del poco tiempo de usarlo me causo debilidad en los dientes, no se si sea por el uso del producto. Deja sensación de limpieza pero acidez en los dientes. Trataré de buscar otras opciones

horosho ochiwaet zubi i tolko

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Apr 11, 2016

horosho ochiwaet zubi i tolko

good, but nothing special

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Mar 27, 2016

I love how easy it is for travelling and its ingredients. Teeth does feel clean, but it doesn't whiten. So I take 1 star off for that since they claim to be a tooth whitener.

Great Item

Posted by 4835358531067759943 on Feb 24, 2016

I have enjoyed using this product and it does help lighten up my teeth. The one thing I would say s that the taste could be better but not bad enough to avoid it.

Great alternative to paste

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

This is a good alternative to regular toothpaste, works just great! I imagine this would be really convenient when travelling, since it's not a liquid. Haven't noticed a whitening effect, but I haven't really kept a photo record either.

New review

Posted by newday on Feb 06, 2016

I may come back and rate this higher after more use. I thought it was causing my gums to sluff off - the say SLS does but now after a few weeks I think it's ok. I like the taste. It is a bit hard to control the amount you get on your brush. I'm watching for any whitening effects. So neutral right now but will come back later.

Good product, works well.

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Jan 27, 2016

Good product, works well. I recommend it. Výborný výrobok, funguje skvelo. Určite odporúčam. L.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Nov 22, 2015

Cleans my teeth very well, better than toothpaste! Leaves a smooth felling.