This does work

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 03, 2010

I drink 2 cups of coffee a day. My teeth are a bit stained, ok. I don't care what the other reviewers say, this really works. Now, it's NOT as good as the dentist, duh. But, it's better than Crest. I am very, very happy with this.

I like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012

A little amount of this powder gives a rich foam, freshens breath, doesn't give bad feeling for sensitive teeth. One should use it for about 3 weeks to see whitening effect. It doesn't need to be used with toothpaste or gel. // Совсем немного порошка дает хорошую пену, освежает, нет проблем для чувствительных зубов. Для обеливания надо использовать около 3 недель. Не нужно дополнять пастой или гелем, только порошок два раза в день.

Eco-Dent

Posted by Reviewer1535890 on May 18, 2008

It whitens my teeth safely.

Eco-Dent tooth powder

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Jun 20, 2009

Excellent polisher without taking off enamel. Eco friendly products, no fluoride. Only thing I have used for many years. Highly recommended

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jul 01, 2011

I purchased this after reading the reviews. I am sorry I did. It tastes like chalk. It is also such a waste of money because the powder just flys off everywhere and is difficult to put onto the tootbrush. Even wetting the brush beforehand does not help it to seep in. It tastes yuck, is a pain to apply, doesn't white teeth. All in all a waste of time, effort and money. I am giving it one star because I don't know if giving it no stars will register but I really give it no stars. I am usually more than happy with IHerb products but this one is the exception to the rule.

Cool, fresh and bright!

Posted by Reviewer2315217 on Apr 14, 2009

I love this tooth powder and have used it for many years. It leaves your teeth smooth and bright and freshens your breath too. Another benefit is how convenient it is to travel with.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jan 11, 2010

My mouth always feels super clean after using. The whitening power is questionable, like any toothpaste that makes that claim, none of them really work. (I think only a dentist can do that) But it is a fantastic tooth cleaner!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3056520 on Jul 28, 2011

this is very nice. I haven't used toothpaste since I bought this one. I'm going to use this again and again.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013

virker men bruker ikke for ofte

It doesn't whiten my teeth.

Posted by 5027342880221935874 on Oct 05, 2014

And the bottle is tiny. Hard to use because the powder flys off everywhere, such a waste. Not going to buy this again.