Fantastic value for money and environmentally friendly!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Mar 20, 2012

Great floss, does the job well. Nothing fancy about it but it is a no-fuss, great value for money product which has eco-friendly packaging. It's the only floss I use now, along with the eco-dent tooth powders. I will never use tooth pastes ever again!!!

Eco-Dent, GentleFloss, Mint, 100 yds (91.44 m)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price. Excellent product.

Low packaging is more sustainable

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I've used this floss for a few years and like that it is in a cardboard package that is easy to recycle and there's lots of floss on the roll. Good for tight teeth spaces.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

Not too thin nor too thick, this floss works great for those with tight spaces. The flavor is good also. I also love the paper container, so easy to recycle!

I love this floss!

Posted by dana4870 on Sep 14, 2012

Not only is this floss vegan, but it is also strong and effective.

Good floss

Posted by Reviewer3161940 on Sep 29, 2011

I like it. Better than oral b, which I used for a long time. Long, vegan, not torn, good price

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Works great, gets in my very narrow spaces :)

great price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jan 13, 2015

It doesn't glide easily nor is it minty, and as with most flosses the string is too rough on the fingers (it doesn't stretch). Except for the flossing, the best way to cure the infected gums and pockets is to rinse with a mixture of warm water and salt. This destroys the bad bacteria and their toxins in the mouth. Unbelievably, it is as simple as that.

Great floss

Posted by Reviewer2760497 on Sep 28, 2011

I like this floss....glides easily between crowded teeth and tastes good, too!

Best floss I've found

Posted by Reviewer2621815 on May 03, 2015

I looked long and hard for a floss that was better for the environment AND comfortable to use. This one ticks all the boxes for me, and I love the smell and taste of the essential oils in it. It is the perfect thickness for me. My teeth are fairly close together and some flosses be too thick to get between my teeth. It's not too thin either though. It lasts for ages too, the roll is quite lon. I wholehearted recommend this floss.