• This product comes in various colors.

• Reviews | English

recyclable toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1422329 on Nov 30, 2008

Brushes your teeth and gums without any irritation. Gentle yet effective.

Terrific idea!

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Mar 17, 2009

This is a great toothbrush. What a good idea, too. The 'soft' bristles are very soft but not so much so that you feel like you're not srubbing the surface of your teeth. The shape and size of the brush head is good too and fits in the tight space near my wisdom teeth. I highly recommend this brush - I'm a convert.

Great design

Posted by Reviewer3276758 on Jun 18, 2008

Great toothbrush! Great idea!

For once.....a soft toothbrush that is actually soft

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Dec 30, 2009

I have been using Eco Dents toothpowders for quite a while now and love them. I decided to give this toothbrush a try and I am very pleased with it, mostly because it actually has a soft head like it says. So many toothbrushes I have bought in the store claim to be soft but feel very hard on my gums! Also, you get a spare brush head so it is like getting two toothbrushes.

Works as good as any other toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

Less waste as you keep the handle and just replace the brush part.

GENIUS!

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

These things are GENIUS! I am appalled that ALL toothbrushes aren't designed this way or that these aren't more widely available to people. There is no reason whatsoever to be wasting precious resources as well as cluttering the landfills with toothbrush HANDLES. Everyone should have these tooth brushes, they work great, simple no fuss, no silly shapes that really don't do anything helpful except make a "good" commercial for tv. I mean seriously who cares how the handle is shaped it's really more about what toothpaste you are using and how often you brush and what foods you eat anyway. The handles and angles and all that nonsense is absurd.

My favorite toothbrush!

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Sep 23, 2014

it is very useful to be able to change the brush head every few months to keep it clean and nice.

great toothbrush for my sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Apr 06, 2015

I've been using this brush for about a month now and it is great for my sensitive teeth and gums. After years of brushing too hard, I have worn away my teeth at the gumline in places. I've been stocking up on the "extra-soft" toothbrushes when I can find them. I also have a small mouth so I need the smaller head (without resorting to a child's brush, though I've considered it!). So far, this brush has been perfect! It's soft enough not to hurt, fits in my mouth comfortably, but the bristles haven't "flattened" out from brushing like most regular ones do. I haven't changed the head yet, but I am quite pleased with the concept of not throwing away entire brushes. This one is quite sturdy and has stood the test of my over zealous brushing.

Good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

Brushes your teeth and gums without any irritation. Gentle yet effective.

nice soft bristles and good clean

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Nov 11, 2014

I find this toothbrush comfortable. The head isn't too big and is soft. It's easy to switch the head; I just pushed it out with a pen tip and popped the new one in.