Great ingredients-Supports the health of the whole body.

Posted by Reviewer1341245 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been using this product for many years. It is very helpful for all kind of teeth problems. It keeps infections in the mouth and in root-canals under control. It also helps to fight colds especially when traveling. It is a pity that the bottle tends to leak when traveling with it. It is best to put it into a different bottle for this purpose. But it is really worth it because this product creates a healthy mouth-environment and therefore it supports the health of the whole body. 10 stars from me. **********

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5371153816843575853 on Nov 06, 2015

I found this when it was a clearance item at a grocery store and had to find where to buy it again. So far I have not found it anywhere but online and thats fine. I have always had issues with my gums after I had my kids...nothing helped ...but this is the answer...I actually use it before I brush....and don't rinse it out. I use tea tree oil for any cuts or sores and I was using it for mouthwash ...this is so much better! I buy enough to get free shipping but more importantly so I don't run out. Highly recommend it.....

Great for canker sores!

Posted by 4830368453634828796 on Sep 10, 2015

I have struggled with canker sores my entire life. I have tried many cures. Nothing seemed to hasten the healing. This mouthwash is great. It gives immediate relief. If used as directed it will cause the canker sores to heal quicker. Now I keep 4 bottles around all the time. Great price from I herb on 4.

Soothing and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Nov 14, 2008

We struggle with periodontal issues in our family. This product contain CoQ10 which can help heal gums. It has really helped.

Better than regular toothpaste.

Posted by 5149245141861744139 on Oct 12, 2016

Love this stuff - the little bottle lasts me almost 6 months. I use this with peroxide swish every day, and my teeth feel really clean.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It doesn't have the sting (fake clean feeling) of alcohol, but you can certainly feel the essential oil action when you gargle. I love that taste and the refreshing feeling. I am stingy with this and try not to use too much because it's not cheap. I have found the mouthwash I'm sticking with though.

Amazing product

Posted by 5271539308599104464 on May 05, 2015

Love the minty kick and how well it works!

Effective Healing Mouthwash

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on Jul 01, 2014

I've been using this mouthwash for several years and find it's the most effective one I've ever tried. I use about 5ml diluted with the same amount of water in the morning, sometimes twice a day. It has been effective for healing all minor mouth disorders and is really helpful and soothing after dental work. It does NOT contain alcohol. I highly recommend this product.

Love this product

Posted by 4928354137813773089 on Sep 28, 2016

I've used this mouthwash for years. Unbelievable price!

Clean and fresh teeth

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on Jul 10, 2013

My teeth feels a lot cleaner and fresher.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »