wonderful product

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

This products smells great and I like that it's in a eco-friendly packaging. Best of all though, it does a great job, because thanks to its texture it catches more of the dirt that's stuck in your teeth than other brands I have tried. Also, it seems strong and doesn't shred easily (and I don't have much space between my teeth).

Excellent eco-friendly packaging

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 08, 2013

Excellent It's a eco-friendly packaging, love the Cinnamon flavour.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Aug 23, 2011

I found this floss to be too thin. Plus expensive than most other brands. I have bought the Tung's floss in the past and much prefer. Not much flavor also.

Good if you like a thin floss!

Posted by ManxKat on Oct 22, 2012

I need a thicker floss but this has so much going for it!

OK

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012

It is rather fine string, you need a bit of care with the gums. Otherwise, nice flavour. And they are quite resistent.

Excellent

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on May 01, 2013

This floss is perfect, I am very happy with my choice of cinnamon floss, it has a slight taste that is very nice, I like the ecofriendly box it works perfectly, just be careful opening the box and setting it up so you don’t rip the box. I will certainly be purchasing this floss from now on.

good taste

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Aug 20, 2013

i will never change with another but the next time i will order the mint flavor 4 my huby and cinnamon 4 me

These are really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

Really good to take away food etc between your teeth.

I like it

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Sep 29, 2013

My husband isn't as keen on it, says it doesn't work properly. Works for me! Probably a bit more flimsy than expected. We've had it before, it was stronger previously... odd.

Hilo con sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 24, 2013

Me encanta su sabor a canela, bastante intenso y su resistencia. Sale muy bien de precio con todos los metros que trae. Me gusta mucho la marca.