Good starter eye brush set!

Posted by 4876116913329720731 on Oct 02, 2013

The quality of these brushes is great for their price! The brushes that come in the kit are also fantastic, and it includes every type of brush you need to create most eye looks. The large brush is great for all-over lid colour, the dommed fluffy brush is perfect for the crease, the angle brush works wonders on the brow bone and the lid, the small shading brush is also perfect for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner and the smallest smudge brush is perfect for using along the top and bottom lash line. The ONLY problem is their size, although for travel its perfect. I would give the brushes 5*****s if they came with full sized handles.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011

love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them

Excellent set!

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Very good and usual set! Très bon petit kit qui permet de se faire un maquillage yeux complet. J'en suis très satisfaite, chaque pinceau a son utilité. Format voyage pratique à transporter

I am pleased with these brushes at 200%

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I am pleased with these brushes. They are small, but I'm comfortable with them. Pile is made of taklon - elastic, soft, not tender skin cause discomfort century. Good gain and give shade. Recommend. // Супер кисти. Они маленькие, но мне с ними удобно. Ворс из таклона - упругий, мягкий, не доставляют дискомфорта нежной коже век. Хорошо набирают и отдают тени. Рекомендую.

Very good tools

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Jun 14, 2012

These are good tools for making eyemakeup on-the-go or just in home, they are shorthandle (my choice for being nearsided) soft brushes and pick colors just fine (not like some nonreal hair brushes) like these and for this price they are just steel!

A really weird set, weird brushes, but OK

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 30, 2012

I ordered this set since I wanted to have few smaller eye brushes to go in my morning makeup bag. These brushes are short in their length, but the Blend, Highlight and the Crease brushes' heads are SO big! Bigger than normal brushes. So you can't really apply eye shadows accurately with them. I've also found the Shade brush to be too small for anything but applying a light shadow in the inner C of the eye. The Smudge brush was too itchy to use around the eye area... The Blend brush even lost some hairs, and that was a big turn off for me... BUT- I've found out that if I use them differently they do a pretty nice job so overall I did find use for them all and after the first not so good impression I had on them, I started liking them. I use the Blend brush as a highlight brush. I use the Highlight brush as a crease brush- it's perfect to blend shadows in that area. I use the smudge brush to conceal tiny areas. I use the crease brush as a shade brush, even though it is a little too big for that. I use the shade brush to apply highlighter in the inner C of the eye. The brushes are "green" and the case is really comfortable to carry while traveling. They are also soft and nice to hold. So- Not a "must have", not even "good to have", but OK to have.

OK, but not great

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

These brushes are OK, but they're far from the best I've tried. My main problem with them is that they shed quite a bit. I do like the fact that they come in a little travel case though - they'd be good for travelling.

不適合亞洲人使用

Posted by 5035883373141730618 on Jan 07, 2014

呢pak掃毛質感一般,未算吉面,但都5算順滑,重點系距大概有三支掃都系超大,對於亞洲人ge眼窩,系太大啦,所以我可能會轉用為high light,其他打入冷宮。

Perfecto y Compacto

Posted by Gemacb on Aug 04, 2014

Este set me encanta, tiene todas las brochas necesarias para cualquier look de ojos, desde aplicador de sombra, pincel un poco biselado para dar forma al ojo, difuminador, un pincel más preciso y uno para delinear. PERFECTO, compacto y lo mejor para viajar.

Satisfied!

Posted by 4647977571042040472 on Jan 13, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product! It was a very prompt delivery as well. The product fulfils all my needs according to its description!