a good brush

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 26, 2016

its a good brush .i use 2 blend my concealer

Best concealer brush I've tried

Posted by 5606063238445689266 on Apr 20, 2016

Works well for blemishes and under-eyes - soft, dense bristles and the perfect shape.

Eco-friendly good blending brush

Posted by hnatalie on Mar 19, 2016

I like this brush as it works my concealer under my eyes while my fingers stay clean. The only downside is it doesn't work when damp.

very soft

Posted by 5206668770141285543 on Mar 13, 2016

a great blush brush for budget! very soft!

Huge Fan of EcoTools

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I'm a huge fan of EcoTools. You can see from my other reviews that I have purchased a lot of EcoTools. I first started with a random makeup brush and found that the bristles were soft and didn't drop. I ordered all sorts of make up brushes, kits, mini-kits and travel sets. I also ordered a large range of brushes for different styling jobs. I think EcoTools is not only Eco conscious with bamboo handles but also Economical - the prices are fantastic for excellent quality. Some reviewers have mentioned that the makeup brush sizes are too large for their eyes but I've not found this to be the case. I have loads of MAC and Bobby Brown brushes and a few of my favorites are the EcoTools brushes. This AirBrush Concealer I actually use for my eyelid crease. Some of my eyelid crease brushes are too long and floppy, so I find this has more control for the first application, then I use a fluffier crease brush for blending. For the price, it's worth trying it for yourself to find the perfect method of makeup application for you. I have ALL the EcoTools as supporting tools for my other brushes. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" ;)

Great Quality Brush Super bon pinceau

Posted by 5092148039594919628 on Feb 27, 2016

I don't know any other brand producing such quality brushes, and so cheap. Soft, takes creamy products efficiently, blends very well, good density or the bristles. I'll purchase only this brush for concealing now although i had low expectations on it. Je ne connais pas d'autre marque proposant cette qualité de produit surtout à ce prix. Doux, prélève bien les concealer crème, étale et floute très bien, bonne densité des poils. Je n'achèterai plus que ce pinceau pour le concealer et pourtant je n'avais pas beaucoup d'espérances en le commandant.

Love it

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

You can easily feather out the concealer using this brush. It is so soft and blends out the concealer without tugging your skin!

Nice

Posted by 4942646352189605375 on Jan 25, 2016

I'm becoming a huge fan of ecotools! This is a quality brush for so cheap.

Great buy

Posted by oliews on Jan 07, 2016

Applies my cream concealer nicely. Give it a try, for the price!

Is just love!

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Dec 09, 2015

This brush is soft against my delicate under eye skin. You can use it too for crease blending. Soft-soft-soft!!! I love it!